Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Victorian Psycho Killers

   For those of you who enjoy Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, or Professor Moriarty, this might be just your cup of tea.  Using old cabinet cards, I have created the "Victorian Psycho Killers".  Hurrah!
    
This first one is Professor Sebaceous, "Let's have a drink, shall we?"  I love the poison green of his eyes.

This next one is the good Reverend Slicer, "Let us pray..." He believes in the authority of the Word (his).

                                     This fine woman is Madame Ripgutt, "Here Kitty, Kitty..."

             This striking young woman is known as Miss Shearing, "Would you like a close shave?"

                                   And finally, this lad is young master Quietus, "Want to play?"

  I am not sure if these would sell very well in my Etsy store.  They do seem to do fairly well at outdoor art fairs, and I do have really interesting conversations with the people who buy them.  What do you think?

2 comments: